11.12.2010

There is a review for Seduction of the Fae floating around everywhere that has got to be the most hilarious thing I have ever seen (or it was before someone mercifully fixed it up:). After recieving several beautiful reviews for that book, the differences in perspective amazes me.

"I don't like dat!"

Ah well, no one likes everything...I still love you, dear reviewer and thank you for your time.

On another note: Savage Love will NOT be published by Red Rose Publishing. Also, the interracial that was written behind it, will NOT be published by Red Rose Publishing.

"No beef, no problems," she said, "just...ain't gonna do it."

Currently Reading: The Book Thief, by Markus Zusak. I just love the title, don't you? Just might be the best title ever, really. The book's about just what it says its about so far, and...Death.

And I have found an author I adore. Jay Bonansinga and his Ulysses Grove novels. I don't even really like the thriller genre, but I love this man's books. There are plot twists a plenty, and Ulysses is just...fyne. I am currently reading: Shattered. I am not reading them in order, 'cause I already read Perfect Victim.

Word to both the wise and the foolish: I adore Dan Savage and his column, Savage Love, and if you don't know what I'm talking about...you should find out.

No comments: