12.08.2015

It's Tuesday


Skin head, dead head
Everybody gone bad
Situation, Aggravation
Everybody allegation
In the suite, on the news
Everybody dog food
Bang bang, shot dead
Everybody's gone mad...

_____

edit: publishing paralysis not book paralysis/ same difference though, yeah?

Learned a new phrase called 'book paralysis' and find it interesting enough to blather on about for a few seconds. In taking the phrase apart, I am going to assume it has more to do with the author than the book itself. I mean, that's common sense working for me. I'm thinking it means something like a person who is paralyzed from writing/publishing books. It sounds dire, doesn't it?

I mean any form of paralysis is unwelcome and terrifying. Its a way of life for a lot of people though, and should not be knocked even if this kind only is about books and far from as serious as it sounds. 

I'm going to add this phrase to my collection or terms and phrases, sticking it right under affluenza, thought that's not at all correct in terms of the alphabet. Still, it belongs right there, I think. 

For ... reasons. 


Hmmn...words are fun.

No comments: