9.23.2013

Music to write LOVE to...

I'm writing some NaruSasu now. If you don't know what this is, that's fine. Love Like Woe song fits them, I think.

Purrfectly. Of course, I'm going to twist it a thousand different ways, but I wouldn't touch it if it wasn't beautiful.




This kid's cute (his heart is cute, if that makes sense):

Love so strong
Then you moved on
Now I'm hung up in suspense
Because you're bringing me in 
And then you're kicking me out again

.



 


 This guy's just sexy, period. Everything that comes out of his mouth is...amazing:

Push up to my body
Sink your teeth into my flesh
Get undressed
Ta-Taste the flesh
Bite into me harder
Sink your teeth into my flesh


(SAVAGE LOVE has a lot of this one. A LOT. I made capturing this emotion my job in that thing. Sexy man has a drop dead smexy voice.)

 


So give it to me baby 
Tell me what's it gonna be
Gonna give it to me dirty 
Up where everybody sees





Say you want me
Say you need me
Tear my heart out slow and bleed me





Love is a NEED. You either feel it or you don't. And if you do...Ohhhh, lucky, lucky you:)

No comments: